AU: in which Nerd Santana has a makeover
I really need tumblr to make an auto scroll function for when I need both hands for eating
FINALLY watching my favorite Disney Movie (and probably favorite movie all around), Beauty and the Beast! Here are some random facts from IMdB:
- Chip originally had only one line, but the producers liked Bradley Pierce’s voice so much that extra dialogue and business was written and storyboarded for the character.
- The last phrase of Cogsworth’s line “Flowers, chocolates, promises you don’t intend to keep… ” was ad-libbed by David Ogden Stiers.
- Julie Andrews was considered for the role of Mrs. Potts.
- Songs take up twenty-five minutes of the film and only five minutes were without any musical score at all.
- The majority of the sculptures seen in the castle are different earlier versions of the Beast.
How many tears did The Doctor cry?
Was it enough to fill two Ponds?
Cindy Clark, a Pennsylvania-based dog breeder decided to share these images of her then 3-month-old nephew with a few 3-week-old French bulldog puppies.
Oh books, we just can’t stay away.
How The Face Changes With Shifting A Light Source
I find this fascinating